Midas’ Engineer boot is an homage to a traditional American work style that remains popular among motorbike riders. With a tall shaft protecting your legs and solid brass hardware, these boots can handle anything you throw at them.
- Handwelted construction
- Specially designed last with a higher instep to get your feet in and out easily, and a curved heel counter designed to grip your heel
- 10" height
- Solid brass buckles made from recycled bullet casings
- Unlined shaft recommended
- Thick full veg-tanned leather insole
- Full veg-tanned leather heel stack
- Fully handstitched outsole
Note: Sizes over 45 or under 39 will incur additional charges
Lead time is approximately 8-10 weeks.
Remaining 50% of base price is due upon completion.
Midas products are not handled by House of Agin, and are shipped directly from the maker to the customer.
Pictured in Maryam Toscanello Horsebutt.