Midas’ Engineer boot is an homage to a traditional American work style that remains popular among motorbike riders. With a tall shaft protecting your legs and solid brass hardware, these boots can handle anything you throw at them.
- Handwelted construction
- Specially designed last with a higher instep to get your feet in and out easily, and a curved heel counter designed to grip your heel
- 10" height
- Solid brass buckles made from recycled bullet casings
- Unlined shaft recommended
- Thick full veg-tanned leather insole
- Full veg-tanned leather heel stack
- Fully handstitched outsole
The Stark last has been exclusively designed for engineer boots
Note: Sizes over 45 will incur additional charges
Lead time is approximately 12 weeks.
Remaining 50% of base price is due upon completion. Total base price is $390 USD shipped.
Midas products are not handled by House of Agin, and are shipped directly from the maker to the customer.
Pictured in Horween Natural Chromexcel and Maryam Toscanello Horsebutt.